One Piece FILM RED Premiere Weekend!

Sailing into Adventure: My One Piece Film Red Premiere Weekend

The world of One Piece, with its grand adventures and unforgettable characters, has captured the hearts of fans across the globe. So, when the highly anticipated "One Piece Film Red" hit the silver screen, it was an event that fans couldn't afford to miss. In this blog post, we'll embark on a journey through the thrilling premiere weekend of "One Piece Film Red," where the passion of fans collided with the magic of the Grand Line. Join me as we relive the excitement, cosplay, and unforgettable moments from a weekend that truly brought the world of One Piece to life.


One Piece FILM RED Premiere | Week 1

This Film Red journey has been long, from waiting for it to arrive in the Philippines, to literally fighting to get premiere tickets, and now we are here!



We honestly expected more from the organizers being the other countries has shared amazing moments on their Film Red premiere. We at least have that big backdrop that we abused while killing time.


Here's a closer look on my Chopper cosplay!



Two of my favorite parts were (1)a sweet kid approached us and told us that she was so happy to see his favorite character (Chopper) in real life! and (2)this cutie artist gave me a Chopper artwork!



One Piece FILM RED Premiere | Week 2

Some of my friends weren't able to get tickets for the first week but I did not fret and joined them for the 2nd week!

It was also a chance for me to do another cosplay set from the movie, and this time it's Nico Robin's outfit!

Originally, I ordered a set online but two sellers cancelled my order after I waited for more than 3 weeks! Anyways, I ended up sewing the dress and customizing a leather jacket to get the look I was looking for.


Here's how our day went ;)



A closer look of my Nico Robin cosplay here:




Premiere Weekends!  | Setting Sail with 'One Piece Film Red'

As we bid adieu to this incredible premiere weekend, we're left with hearts full of adventure and the promise of more to come in the world of One Piece. Remember, the journey never truly ends for fans of this beloved series. While we've shared our unforgettable moments from the One Piece Film Red premiere weekend, it's essential always to support this epic tale legally. Let's continue to support Oda-sensei's masterpiece and eagerly anticipate the next chapter of the Straw Hat Pirates' adventures. 


✨Yey! First time cosplaying in public again! 🌸 Went as 85% Chopper! lol. and with my senchou Luffy! It was a gloomy...

Posted by Myka Customs on Saturday, September 17, 2022

Don't forget to follow back my blog for more One Piece-related content, as we keep the spirit of adventure alive in our hearts and in our stories. Until the next voyage, fellow pirates!


xoxo

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.