Walking Dead Season 2 Review

After watching the first season in DVD, I finished watching the second season in DVD too. I said more "sheeiissz" and "ahhhcckk" this season.

I loved Daryl's character more, after the effort he put on looking for Sophia and having the most positive mind set among the rest of the group. He's the most "uninvolved" member of their group and yet he has the highest concern for everyone, next to Rick that is.

And speaking of Rick, he's character has shown more leadership and this made him more responsible to the group than ever.

Walking Dead has been the best Zombie-related series I have ever watched and I think it has proven itself more this season. I will be waiting for the third season in DVD as well. I'm excited to see their next challenges!

And oh, I soooo love Glenn morrrre! lol ^0^

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.