Red hair!!!

I tried dyeing my hair red today. Yes, just me. I was forever canvassing for salons and hair products to try to my hair but I had lots of courage today and I bought me three of those cheap hair dyes and decided to color my hair myself.

The thing I was scared of was all my hair would fall off after using the chemical.

I also bought those hair dyeing set, with the brush, cup and gloves. I just brush the dye to my hair like what I have observed in salons when I'm having hair treatments. It was so fun for me. lol.

I washed my hair and let it air dry before I apply the dye. I avoided brushing the dyes on my scalp just for precautions. I accidentally brush a part of my scalp and it stings! >_<

The box said wait for 20-30 minutes before rinsing, but I waited for almost two hours I guess.

I wanted it to look like Rhianna's. I didn't get the right color of red I wanted but I have a new shade!

Maybe some time after two weeks, I'll try dying it with a much vibrant red color. But anywho, I love my own color

I only wish my hair would look red like this:

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.