A New Routine: Crossfit


Running and two gym days were my every week routine for some time now. Join fun runs once a month to add up and timely stretches at home. That's how I keep myself somehow active and moving. I just finished this "money" book big sis lent me which got me thinking that I need to have an alternative. I had to consider time and of course, money. The gym I was going to before was at my sister's place, near where I work and timely funruns costs me roughly a thousand buck a month. I got talking to friends about calisthenics and freeletics and tried it for some time. It does make you sweat good and it can strengthen your body in a long run. As I Googled routines I got to run by a crossfit gym that gives out these exercise tips. Since then I got interested.
Crossfit is like exercises that the military do. And it is designed to strengthen your body. As per Wikipedia, "CrossFit workouts incorporate elements from high-intensity interval training, Olympic weightlifting, plyometrics, powerlifting, gymnastics, girevoy sport, calisthenics, strongman, and other exercises.". I remembered a friend talked about this before and told me it was fun. The gym she said that she was going to happens to be nearby our place, Peak Performance. So, I gave it another month until I finally decide to sign-up for the one month membership. I immediately started after signing up. And overall, I LOVED it! ^____^ I would have continued for 5 consecutive days if I hadn't consulted Coach James. The whole week my leg muscles were sore and yeah, I should give my body rest. Now I'm on my third week and I'm happy to see results here's a before and after photo of my tummy. The left side is before I started the program and on the right side is two weeks after I started.
Here are some of the facilities at Peak Performance.
This is the cheapest membership fee for a crossfit gym. So if you are near Imus and interested to sign-up, here are some details:
You can find more information at their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/peakperformanceimus Thanks for reading! ^___^v

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.