Khay's Desserts and Cafe



Khay's! We just fell in love at this cupcake shop and I just want to blog about it.

We ate here again for lunch. Yes, LUNCH. They serve meals too. Pastas, burgers, clubhouses and few rice meals.

The ambience of the place is really cute. Pastel colors and cute containers are what you'll easily notice.








Today I ordered carbonara and chicken fingers. We shared the chicken fingers; big sis had tuna pasta and lil sis had pork ribs. We also had a pot of choco peppermint tea. 😊

All are served in just a few minutes and of course delicious. 😆




After which they had cupcakes. Lil sis shared this Anabanana Cupcake with me. 😍😍😍 It just had the right sweetness and it also has small bits of chunks. I loved the icing the most. lol.


Overall, we are satisfied with the food and the service. I give it 5/5 stars. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Khay's Desserts and Cafe is located at the GF of The District mall in Imus, Cavite. For more information about this lovely shop, you may visit their site at http://khaysdesserts.weebly.com/

Thank you for reading!

*All the photos are taken with my Zetto (Sony Xperia Z2)



Posted via Blogaway


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.