Weekend with the Girls

After dating with girlfriends on a Saturday.I went out with my sisters the next day.

It was more of an errand since we need to find a dress for +Klariz.

We ended up going to Megamall to find one.


As we find our way to the department store, we passed by La Lola's, a churros shop that my sisters have been recommending me to try.


The serving time is average although the line is long. They have chairs near the shop to chill and eat but we chose to take it out to ear since we are looking for shops.


Their churros is nothing compared to the churros I have tasted. I would definitely try their other dips too!


They have coated churros too! Those I've got to try too.


We found the perfect dress after few fittings. I don't have a photo of the dress though but it's length of knee high and has a lace design in scarlet red.


We went to the megatrade hall, at the shoes and bag sales. And look for a shoe and a bag to match the dress we bought.

We end up buying more than what we need though. 😅


After shopping, we wrapped our day with dinner. Somewhere we haven't tried yet.


Here's a new one. Peri Peri! The ambience of the place is so cool.


Here's what we ordered. The Bahia meal with rice as the side and of course, nachos!

The chicken is delish. Just the right taste and they have a good selection of sauces for it.


It was a good weekend well spent again. 😄


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.