HELLO BITCHES | CL (2NE1)


It's here blackjacks! I so love this new single of one of my queens! ♥



I know we all got excited with the teasers CL posted on her IG with Sandara posting the same thing!


07:00 EST / 04:00 PST

A photo posted by CL (@chaelincl) on


We all thought it's our queens comeback! But hey! This is a good one too! I miss all of them together but I love how CL's doing all good with her music now.


The MV is sooooo BA! So CL!!! She has always been the hot flavor of 2NE1. The dancers were superb too! Parris Goebel directed this one. For those who didn't know, Parris is part of the ReQuest Dance Crew, an all female hip-hop crew. She was also one of the cast of Step Up All In. They also appeared at Justin Bieber's Sorry MV.


Anyways, here's our queen killin' it!!! ♥


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.