A Year of Working at Home

It's been over a year working at home - and I didn't even noticed it!


The last time, I shared a bit of fear with this path I have chosen, and right now its as if I have been doing this for a long time! Now, I want to share this experience and how it has been very convenient in our current global situation.


HAPPY FIRST WORK ANNIVERSARY 🎉 Thank you for being an essential part of MultiplyMii's success. Looking forward to more years with you! 🤗

Posted by MultiplyMii - Careers on Friday, October 29, 2021


In a short period, I was able to transform my bedroom as my 'slash' office and have bought essential items for me to do my job efficiently - a desk, an ergo chair and a bunch of desktop items for my laptop. It was really fulfilling for me because I have never bought huge things for myself before.


A Year of Working at Home
You can buy this desk here.


In line with self fulfillments - I am also proud that I am now able to save up despite the daily cravings and the urge to 'reward' myself with random wants I see on Shopee or Lazada. I have also produced my own merchandise and was able to setup my own online shop for my brand Myka Customs.


I am very grateful that this opportunity to work at home has landed my life and I would love to stay here for as long as I can.


For this week's #MultiplierStories, let's chat with Kristalyn Paguibitan - Digital Account Manager at MultiplyMii. 😊...

Posted by MultiplyMii - Careers on Sunday, June 27, 2021

MultiplyMii, my agency, has been the most appreciative company and the most enthusiastic group of people I have ever met in my professional life (of course I wouldn't compare them with my cosplay friends). They never fail to acknowledge the tiniest achievements and they compensate it too. Despite not having a physical office, even the online town hall meetings are fun and engaging.


I have always been bragging about how they have perfectly matched me with my cilent and how my work is a learning experience everyday. I love the values of my agency and I love how it is in iine with mine - also the same with my client.


I have nothing but the positive adjectives to describe my work setup right now. One of the important things for me is that my time is no longer wasted on the road or waking up early just to catch the company shuttle ride - instead, I can spend more time at home and play with my dogs or have more time for myself.


I have also been using that extra time to do side jobs - so instead of hours spent travelling, my hours are paid and it gives me added experience too!


There are companies now that have temporarily shifted their work setup at home too, and I hope there are more opportunites for everyone to have a job that puts the safety and well-being of their employees first.


On that note, if you like to have a glimpse of what my agency offers, you can check out our careers page here.


I hope this serves as a positive testimonial for people out there who is seeking to work from home. Trust your skillset and flaunt them at LinkedIn or make an online portfolio too. If you think you don't have enough skills and experience, there are free courses right now at Google and LinkedIn that can ramp up your resume and attract the right employers.


Keep safe - and thank you for reading all the way through!




xoxo


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.