Happy Valentine's!

Last year I had a date with two guy friends, we drank the whole night off and really had fun! ^_^

Today, I have my to do list once I come home from work. Eat breakfast - check email - check FB updates - update blogs - submit more job applications and sew my costume I'll wear on the 23rd. lol :3

I'm expecting to see a long stemmed rose at home. Papa never forgets to give mama a rose for Valentine's. And a something sweet pasalubong from ate. ;)

Flowers and chocolates are all over the office today, its like they're having a bouquet competition or something. haha.

Me, I haven't experienced receiving flowers from a guy except on prom night waaaaay back in highschool which my bestfriend 'intentionally' gave to me. =P Out of the 4 boyfriends I have I think I just received a gift from two of them. So I think I still need to meet that guy who'll give me flowers every Valentine's just like Papa use to do.

Happy Valentine's everyone!



#DiaryPost

No comments:


Powered by Blogger.