Toycon 2015

My goals for attending ToyCon this year were claiming my Rampage tickets and meetup with some friends.

I don't have any new cosplays to wear so I just casually wore my Chopper head piece. I roamed around the convention area and found the same toy exhibits just like every year. Nothing exciting about that though.

They were playing exclusive trailer premiers at the other hall and a mini program at the other stage.

There were few exciting doll designs that joined the contest this year. Look at these adorably dressed barbies:


There were cool merch too. When I saw One Piece items, I just screech!


And yes I did met with friends!




Some were long lost friends I haven't seen in quite a while. I'm so happy I was able to see them! ^__^




Mia was one of my oooooldest friend. We have known each other since highschool and she went home to Japan after we all graduated. She visits the Philippines few times in a year and she gave me this cute Chopper stuffie this time.

Mia (in school uniform) is very interested in cosplaying and she was so happy that she got to attend a cosplay convention this time. I know, she lives in Japan.... like "duh"... haha. But she doesn't have cosplayer friends there and she doesn't have the courage to wear costumes in public (yet). She told me that being a cosplayer there is like more of a profession than a hobby. They take it seriously there and there's an exclusive community for cosplayers and stuff.

Look, you can see her excitement with her smile. :)



And so... I did claimed my Rampage tickets and as we were enjoying taking funny photos, somebody approached us, gave this leaflet and encouraged us to attend.


It has the word "Comic Con" with it so the first thing that came to my mind was this is going to be a BIG one! Well, I will definitely wait for this then.



The photos used at this post are raw shots taken from my Sony Xperia Z2 camera.

Powered by Blogger.