I dyed my hair today.

I dyed my hair again today. Here's the result with indoor light, no flash and filter. hooray!


I usually use this one. You can buy this at Watson's for P69.00. I haven't seen it on any other shops though. It has this cellophane effect. The color is more visible when it gets hot by sunlight or if you use filter in photos.

It lasts about 3-4 weeks until the color fades like the before-photo I posted at the top.


This time I use this one, ProCare Pro Color that can be bought at Hortaleza for P68.00 per set. The set includes the hair dye cream and the oxidizing cream.

I happen to pass by a Hortaleza shop last weekend so I didn't hesitate to check inside.

A much recommended brand is Mondes, which is P150.00 per set. The lady told me that it's just branded that's why it's pricey. They had no red color for Mondes when I asked so they recommended this one. The lady told me that this is the "unbranded" version and has the same effect.


So here goes the color process; before, during and after. Not much photo during the process because of the gloves and stuff.

It's the usual thing; put the hair dye and the oxidizing cream in a bowl and mix until well blended. I didn't put in anything else to check how it takes effect on my hair.

It smells like the same stuff they use at salons.

At the after-photo, you can't barely see the difference. My room light is really bad.


So here's the after-photo of my hair in daylight, no filter and no flash.

Look at how red it is! 😍 I love it so much! Ü


Here's how it looks like with a B612 filter! So much love! yeahhh!

I will update this post on how long it lasts. ;)

That's it! Thanks for reading.


The photos used at this post are raw shots taken from my Sony Xperia Z2 camera.


Powered by Blogger.