My ZALORA Experience

ZALORA

I haven't tried purchasing anything from an online store before, other than online purchases from the Cosplay market where you would talk with people to make transactions.

Recently, I've been seeing lots of ads of Zalora on the sites I've been visiting and that they have this sale for the whole month of July.

One shoe caught my eye and it's price got a 50% off tag on it.


So I downloaded the Zalora app and registered right away. I received two email notification afterwards; the verification email and a discount code.

The app was really easy to use and the products are very presentable. I ordered two shoes, and added few items at my wishlist. 😄

Right after purchasing I received another email giving me details of the delivery date and tracking numbers. On the next day I received my package right away. So cool!


My first item is this red ballerina shoes. I got this pair for only Php179.00.

It's super comfy and fits just right.


My second item is this high cut sneakers, at a discounted price of Php548.00.

I love the packaging and how each of the pair has its own dust bag.

It has a zipper at the side that makes you not untie your shoe lace when you wear and remove 'em.


Included with the package is a copy of the return form and bunch of discount stubs.


Overall, I love my first Zalora experience. I would definitely have future transactions with them. I was able to receive the items the next day I made my order online.

Constant contact was sent with the delivery status of my items and the delivery guy was friendly too. 😄

Thanks for reading!


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.