Myka Customs is now at Shopee!


Finally had a the courage to setup my own store at Shopee! Shopee is an online shopping platform that caters from small entrepreneurs to large companies.


Myka Customs is the name I have branded my creations - from drawings, to costumes, plushies and anything else my hands can do.


I first started producing and selling merch at 2018 when a friend invited me to one of the events she organized and gave me a free table. I said yes and shared it with my crafting friends too!



I produced three main merch items: (1)keychains, (2)magnets and (3)mugs; using my old chibihead collections.




I felt the joy of selling that day. Though I wasn't able to sell all the merch I have produced, it lead me from one booth opportunity to the next. Ever since then, I was able to do boothing on other convention events with friends.




We were really looking forward for a whole year of convention but a global crisis happened that restricted everyone to go outside and hold any kind of gatherings.


Though some conventions adjusted through online biddings and virtual gathering, I didn't had enough courage and confidence to participate at the time.


One time, I saw a friend's post about selling her pre-loved items at Shopee. At first I was amazed at how she just made it for that purpose and the same night I registered a seller shop. I did browsed around and look if there are other artists doing it, and it got me more eager.


Setting up the shop was easy, I already have photos and inventory of the merch I currently have in stock - but then I thought of packaging, the shipping process, my brand, the pricing. I got consumed by overthinking if my merch will arrive safely to the buyer or not. I purchased envelopes, printed out Thank You stickers and small postcards for freebies.


I don't know if it's an Archer-thing but I got doubtful for a week and then I just published it after I got approval and support.


With caution, I just posted my stickers and magnets first, and recently added old items I have in stock.



I had my sister get a test run so I would know the process and everything - it was fun packing the items and definitely a learning experience.


I am proud of what I have made - I hope I can put in more items in the future!


You can check the rest of my works on my socials:


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.