One Piece x OXGN Haul 2020

One Piece x OXGN Haul 2020


It was just a quick errand to go and get an additional RAM and update Kiri (my laptop) for work when we walk passed the OXGN boutique and saw a One Piece bucket hat on display! So we had to get inside!


I was not even hopeful that we'd find shirts anymore because they are already promoting the Naruto and Sailormoon lines.


We scoured the place for more items and my sister practically saw all the One Piece items around, it was like playing the "find the item" game! lol.


We found four different shirt designs, one bucket hat design, one purse design and the face masks - all on a discounted price!


One Piece x OXGN Haul 2020


My sister also found one bum bag on display, in which of course, we also bought.


I took all what's left of the shirt designs except for the Sanji one. I would love to have a bucket hat but it's the white one left on display, so I didn't took it.


Come watch me fan girl with One Piece and get excited on all the items we bought from the boutique:



If you want to purchase yours, there are still more items at their website here: https://www.oxgnfashion.com/collections/one-piece and some other exclusively sold online items too.


And while you are at it, make sure to like and comment on the vid, and subscribe at my YouTube Channel too!


Stay safe!


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.