Wendy's Bbq Pulled Pork Brioche

I tried one of Wendy's limited offered burger today. 😄


I ordered just the burger with cheese, without the fries and drinks to go.

And there you go, that's how it looks like live and in person. Its just about a fist in circumference.

The noticeable part right away is the color of the top bun. It's not oily but it contributed with the smokey taste.

It does have the shredded veggies on the side. The veggies are fresh and the bbq sauce is delish!

First bite, was good. Though once you bite your way through the center, you will no longer taste the bbq sauce. I was wanting for more of that bbq sauce on my burger. 😣

The patties are thick and not greasy, two of the Wendy's trademark I love.


Overall, I would rate this beautiful burger 2/5 because I have expected as much as their advertising poster. 😄


No comments:


Powered by Blogger.